Colin Mcrae 05

Zebra

Użytkownik
mam nadzieje, ze post nie zostanie usunięty
smile.gif

gdy odpalam Colina pojawia mi się taki oto komunikat:

"An unhandled win32 excepion occured in CMR5.EXE [2932]. Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time.

Check the documentation index for 'Just-in-time debugging, errrors' for more informations."

co to może oznaczac? może mam nie wystarczajace parametry karty graficznej lub procesora?
jeżeli tak, to da sie to jakoś obejść?

Roaders

Użytkownik
Elo

Moim zdaniem twoja Karta Graficzna jest zbyt słaba. Pewnie masz coś z GeForce 2 MX lub Radeon 7000 napewno nie masz pamieci Karty Graficznej więcej niz 64 MB. Gra pewnie jest Piracka więc możesz potrzebowac Cracka. Sprawdź wymagan ia gry na stronie Colina. Spróbuj uruchomić Colina Mcrae Rally 04 lub starszą jeszcze wersje jesli się uruchomi słabsza wersja znaczy że twoja karta Graficzna nadaje sie do wymiany.

Jeśli Pomogłem Nacisnij Przycisk POMÓGŁ :faja:

Zebra

Użytkownik
karta graficzna NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 64MB
Colin 04 chodził, a gra jest oryginalna, a przynajmniej nie trzeba cracka
<

a nie ma sposobu żeby to ominąć ten komunikat?

mks

Użytkownik
a sprawdzales czy w dokumentacji nie ma odpowiedzi na to pytanie ?

mks

Użytkownik
Originally posted by Zebra
moj komp spelnia wymagania gry
to ma byc odpowiedz na moje pytanie czy tak tylko napisales?
jesli jednak nie to pierwsze to je powtarzam...

mks

Użytkownik
Originally posted by Zebra+--><div class='quotetop'>CYTAT(Zebra)</div>
sprawdzałem w pliku readme jedynie wymagania gry....[/b]
nie o to mi chodzilo, ale niewazne.
znalazlem cos takiego:

<!--QuoteBegin-http://www.josh-kerr.com/blog/2005/12/09/fear-versus-jit-debugger/

Tonight I bought FEAR, a new FPS game that I’ve been checking out. The game is graphic intensive and then it’s got great graphics. Lets just say that it’s rated M for a reason. I installed the game, all 5 CDs, and started it up only to see the Visual Studios .NET 2005 Just-In-Time Debugger come up and say that FEAR caused an error. Perplexed I checked my running services, made sure that I didn’t do anything in error and tried it again. Wham! Debugger again! So then I tried uninstalling VS2005 from my box. I figured I have a gig of RAM; I’ll put VS2005 on a VPC and call it a day. After a successful uninstall I start FEAR again just to see that the Debugger was still there!

Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger
An unhandled win32 exception occurred in FEAR.exe [####]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following erro: No installed debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled form Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time.

Check the documentation index for ‘Just-in-time debugging,

Here’s my first question. If I’ve uninstalled Visual Studios, why is the debugger still on? Would it not make sense for the uninstaller to check to see if I have another debugger with Just-In-Time debugging and if I don’t disable the feature? Silly me, too much common sense I guess. So after Googling the problem some people suggested modifying the registry and setting this value to that value and this that and the other thing. Start FEAR back up and same thing. After a grueling 20 minutes trying to fix the problem I finally did the only thing that makes sense. Check for updates. Sure enough there were two patches for FEAR. I installed both of them and at the same time completely removed all instances of the .NET Framework from my machine. Started FEAR and finally, it worked! Since I did two steps in the last attempt, patches and removing the .NET Framework, I can’t exactly say what was problem. Obviously there was something wrong with the “out of the box” FEAR but at the same time there was something wrong with the JIT Debugger.

zaznaczylem ciekawy fragment. moze Ty tez powinienes tego sprobowac...

Zebra

Użytkownik
widze , ze znalazłeś ten sam problem, dzieki za zainteresowanie

szkoda tylko ze gra inna, z tego co zrozumialem powinienem zaktualizowac grę, skąd mam wziąć te patche???? nie wydaje mi sie zeby istnialo coś takiego dla Colinka

Do góry Bottom