Potrzebuje programu napisanego według algorytmu

Narzew

Użytkownik
Witam. Potrzebuje pewnego programu (wraz z GUI). Algorytm daje tutaj: (angielski)

http://bbs.66rpg.com/blog-65553-10200.html

First of all extend my "unpack" the words of the title attracted to the hand of the party who let you disappointed.
The same time want to use this guy to steal the fruits of labor of others to be the greatest degree of contempt.
Unpack algorithm This article will provide RGSS3A encryption package, but does not provide direct program, I believe we do not want to the RMVX ACE repeat XP in the past.
At the same time hope to understand the following algorithm friends do not make the unpacking to publish and to stay a little posterior to the game dreams.

Not Tucao syntax error in the diagram, and help make the UI lazy shoes hand directly with the translator.
So this way, the body began.
encryption package of rmvx ace encryption for XP and not improved much since then, is that magickey is no longer fixed, and a total of two magickey.
format rgss3a the file, the first 8 bytes for the string "RGSSAD", used to determine whether the standard encryption package.
Followed by 4 bytes this encrypt the basis of key package.
Variable read in the key * 9 +3 can be structural information magickey. This is the key.
Then start the file information, the file header occupies 16 bytes, every 4 bytes for a message
These data are all different or after the magickey declassified information.
A four-byte-based offset of the segment data.
The second data length.
The third-oriented data magickey
The fourth of this file name length.
The next several bytes in length taken to a fourth four-byte length of the above, the file name
With different or after the magickey can decrypt the file name.
Then followed by 16 bytes for the next file header, and so on, until the file header stored in the offset is 0.
Data part, by a four-byte XOR of the data magickey each different time, magickey = magickey * 7 +3
Until the end of the file.
The above is unpacked algorithm.
Finally, please colleagues do not release the unpacker, this article provides to the friends of the same in the study as a reference.
Fux2 offer more information about me, visit http://bbs.66rpg.com/

Pomożcie.
Potrzebuje .exe i kodu źródłowego.

trojanxem

Użytkownik
Ok to ja już zabieram się za napisanie, może być na jutro? :):D

Do góry Bottom